Friday, May 1, 2009

where's mine? =(

college is getting greater by the day! woohoo~~~~
frens r fun.....a lot of guys 2 look at everyday....xD

however...i aso learned 1 thing...
that most ppl in college....are already taken....
so no matter whether im even a little bit interested....anyway no hope liao =.=
haizz...
while everyone has their other half....i hav none =.=
so where's mine????
i read some of my classmates blogs....woh...i was surprised....all aso talking about their 'who who who'....
even the guy tat im a little bit interested...woh...he's taken...no way....
no chance liao....cheh...
so i wil always remember....bfore u do anything stupid....plz check the guy's status....make sure he is SINGLE like u...=p

but something i read somewhere cheer me up...a little bit la...
it said tat if love comes around everyday....then it's not special anymore...
well....i wan my love 2 b special....so i'll wait 4 u! i'll b patience! =)
hope i can tahan....huhuhuhu....
i bet u nearly my whole class has their own 'who who who'....=.=
well...except me....i seriously not feeling anything special wit anyone....
im jus like looking only....
shit....m i rosak or wat leh? =/ i scare the love feeling wont come anymore after my last breakup....haizzz
so im leaving it 2 faith....plz....giv me a good sign!

No comments: