Saturday, May 23, 2009

under control

u c....i noe how 2 control my feelings liao...
my feelings 2 him is not as hectic as the last few days liao....
but when he call lao po lao po i stil quite irritated la...
but other than tat...im cool =)

2day got extra german class in the morning....
not bad lo....get 2 chat wit the guys....
the day tat i get 2 chat wit the guys or hav a laugh wit my frens....are the happiest....
at least im not jus sitting there....doin nothing...boring wei...

the stupid wei han aso teasing me lo =.=
i think he got gf leh...duno how his gf tahan him lo xD
ask me sit bside him in german....i say i dun sit bside him bcoz i scare of him
XDXDXD hahahax....
then he stil ask me sit wit him...somemore help me pull the table n chair....hahax...
but then at the end didnt sit wit him lo....
coz mr.thomas ask us arrange the tables n chairs....
so 2day class was quite fun lo....
i somemore talk 2 the alvin guy....he from front office de....
he's quite fun.....
so overall 2day is can say great =)

No comments: