Monday, May 18, 2009

somewhere in between....

SoMeWhErE bEtWeEn AlL oF oUr LaUgHs,sTuPiD little fIgHtS,
AnD aLl Of OuR jOkEs
*.i.*.f.e.l.l.*i.n.*l.o.v.e*

he'd be all that i'd ever wanted.

You know when you start out friends and every little joke is hilarious. Then everything he does annoys the hell out of you. Then finally one day you look at yourself and think, "S**t, I fell in love"

Don’t call me beautiful,
I won’t know what to say,
Don’t tell me you love me,
‘Cuz I might run away,
Don’t tell me you care,
Or that you give a damn,
Because I’m afraid I might feel the same

Don’t hold me so close
That I feel your body move up and down,
Don’t whisper you love me
Without uttering a sound
Don’t interwine your fingers with mine
And bring me too near
Because I may never want to let you go

Don’t look at me with those deep set eyes
And flash your glorious grin
Or run your fingers through my hair
Don’t catch my eye in your gentle stare
I may never want to look away
I’m scared to fall in love with you

what are u doin for the rest of ur life? will u marry me? ( BEST PROPOSAL!!!)

dont you love it when some one can make you laugh when you dont even wanna smile..

In every girl's life there will always be those three guys: the one she loves, the one she hates, and the one she can't get enough of. And in the end, they're all the same guy.

u cant control falling in love n you cant make urself fall in love

Boy: why dont you like me??
Girl: i do... its just...
Boy: just what?
Girl: I dont want to fall...again..
Boy: this time its different
Girl: why?
Boy: because this time...I will catch you.

when i say im not jealous IM REALI AM!

when i say i dun care I REALI DO!

when i act like i dun care tat u r talking 2 another gal over there I REALI DO!

problem with girls:
"they make you believe they dont love you when they do."

i'm 99% sure that he doesnt like me.
but it's that 1% that keep me hangin on.

"If he is the first person you look for when you walk into a room, he is more than just a friend!!!"

i wanna be the girl you fall for
when everybody else is falling for you

He's not that great-really.
He can be somewhat of a jerk at times,
But you know what...?
He makes me smile that stupid smile
like i was a little kid again
and when i'm around him
I act like myself- my whole self.
The dorky nerdy girl but i don't try to hide it.
Cuz he makes me feel special.
Like i'm worth a second look.
He's nowhere near prince charming
but he's still good enough for me!

She says she doesn’t care, but the look
on her face tells a whole different story.

No comments: