Thursday, May 14, 2009

stupid guy!!!!! =.=!!!!!

i noe i told u tat i wont simply jus fall 4 a guy but!
there's tis guy tat keep calling a gal his lao po......n im damn jealous! =.=
n they r not even reali in a relationship but he introduce her 2 everyone as his lao po....damn it! n im jealous! y the heck m i jealous i duno y....=.= god plz tell me!

me n him r quite close lo....he always tease me n buli me....then i aso everytime hit him....then he aso say me wit another guy n tell the world =.=.....the wan tat is in the previous post tat wan lo...haiz...

then now he keep lao po lao po 2 tat gal! =.=! even buy her ice cream n water....
walao eh....if he is taken plz let me noe la! so my feelings wont go any deeper!
i sometime somemore thought he got little bit like me....but 2day i c hoh....haiz...
no hope la....=( so i'll jus ignore.....

but i somemore same group wit them wei =.=....he n his lao po....walao wei....y god treat me like tis....they wan love love go far far away from me can anot....i veri suffering adi la...
then tat day he somemore told me tat if someone wan 2 b his lao po...must hav tis n tat....1.....noe how 2 cook.......2.......smart......3......rich....=.= duno whether he jk or real de.....but im totally not all of tat.....then the last wan he told me tat if the gal canot fulfill all 3.....then at least she must b compatible wit him.....=.=
n i think he got sort of ask me b his lao po...but i think he was jk so i said no....
aso duno when he real or when his jk de....
anyway if a guy wan me 2 b his lao po....he must at least zhui me n tell me he like me first la....not in tis way la...i totaly won accept lo....n he keep on lao po lao po 2 tat gal....i lagi tak suka! =.=
i think she got like him little bit lo.....then i think he aso like her gua....especially after 2day i c them....haiz =.=
tham ai ling! jus 4get all about it! keep it all bhind!
me n him jus remain fren lo....i like him but i dun think i wan so fast pak tor....jus noe him 4 1 month oni leh.....haiz....but i think he taken jor....

but 2day even though i jealous them....i stil quite hapi...
i talk 2 ppl in my class tat i never talk 2 bfore....
like talking 2 the guys...wahahahaha....
so i quite hapi lu...overall....kekekeeke
no need 2 sad over 1 guy...huh...=p
he wan her....he can hav her....

No comments: