Friday, May 29, 2009

the other one.....mayb it was nothing.....

i didnt notice him wan lo...
i thought he n wei han like pui yan de ma....
or mayb he n tis gal named lee ping was an item or something...tats wat i thought...
coz they always 2gether....she even hold his arm.....
so i didnt reali bother....
but then....since the 1st day till the last...he kept popping up near me...making...reali reali tiny talks....the longest was at least 5 minutes oni...
but it was reali at least something!
but aso mayb he was jus being polite n friendly...

first it was at the temple....
when i was praying...he always was standing near me...its either right behind or by the side.....but sometime when i turn aroud....he is gone....n i duno y....
n when me n chee hui was the last one coming down from the temple mountain....
he was by the pond....by himself....like waiting for something....duno y he not wit the group on the other side lo...

the next wan was the beach tally match...
he got hurt....but i was a coward....not brave enough to chek on him...his lao po jus went over n comfort him...so gud......she so deserve him n he so deserve her....treat each other so gud....
n then when i was mad at myself n looking at them wit a kind of sorrow feeling...
i notice he was looking at me...but i didnt act like anything wrong....jus walk over 2 my group lu....mayb he was not even seeing me aso...

next was the swimming...totally didnt notice him lo....
too busy swimming...
when wei han got up 2 go back...he didnt folow wo....
then i got up lo....
then he was behind me wo....
then i went 2 the store 2 ask whether they got towel coz i didnt bring mine....
when i came out n walk wit my fren 2 go back 2 room...
he was aso bhind wo....alone as usual....
funny guy lo....xD

then our 1st nite of dinner....
everyone sat on benches....
i didnt noe la...but then at the end i notice...
my back n his back was against each other...no touching la....coz im another table....he is the other one too....
then when i wan get up take food.....he aso get up wo....so coincidence meh? o.O
then after dinner.....sitting back the van 2 go 2 pasar malam....
when i wan walk across....he aso wan walk across...nearly bang into each other....
veri weird lo 4 me....mayb its nothing xD

after tis few times....i suspect lo.....then i notice...then the situation confirm my curiosity lo....if my brain is workin well la...mayb its interpreting wrong xD
coz the 1st nite at bianca room....i was sitting outside wit chee hui n lee ping...
then he came along wit wei han n gang....
they all went in lo...
he sat wit lee ping n chatted...
lee ping somemore lie bside him oh....
then suddenly lee ping get up n went in....
then he was sitting facing me ma....his back against chee hui ma....so he stare at me.....i stare at him...then i kind of do the eye expression 2 breack the awkward....then look back out at the environment....the silence was ok between us...
then when i look back at him the second time...
he ask me where i stay wo....=.= typical question 2 open a conversation....
then i answer lo....
then we talk about a guy tat i met during orientation....tis guy is in business wan
at first i duno who he was talking about...
then i think think think...then remember adi....i think he noe him aso gua....
since he ask me about it....
n when he answer me about it....i aso notice something...
i ask him whether he saw me wit the guy during orientation izit...
then he say yes wo...tat means he adi so long notice me adi la? walao....if like tat then geng lo....
coz i seriously never c him lo....until when we separate class wit the chef....
he ask me whether i noe tat guy veri long adi ah...
then i say no ah...jus met tat day lo...
then duno how the conversation went 2 ns there wo...
then no topic adi...then i call out the chee hui....ask her she sleep adi la....
she said no...
then i think he stil wan 2 talk 2 me wan....
then the stupid kin lam....tats his name....came out 2 find his lao po...=.=
then wei loon tease him say u zhui dao ur gal adi la....
then kin lam say back him....then wei loon went back in =.=
if kin lam didnt come out.....sure can talk more de gua....
stupid kin lam! go pak tou wit ur lao po elsewhere!

then 2nd day after snokeling....
we aso jump into the pool again...xD
tat time wei loon was playing pool ball wit the guys....then we gals wan 2 cross over 2 the other side ma.....
my fren all cross adi lo...oni left me wit our AA
he was there ma....
i was trying 2 avoid him coz i noe he was playing.....then need 2 concerntrate ma....so dun wan kacao lo....
i wan swim behind him ma...then duno y...
the more i swim further bhind him...the more he move bhind aso lo...
but tat time the ball was in front lo...he should b moving in front ma.....=.= weird wan lo he...keep moving bhind...make me veri hard 2 cross...
then suddenly he look at me...like wanted 2 say helo or splash me water like tat coz he lift his hand...but then half my head was in the water....so i canot giv him any reaction aso xD jus made eye contact....hahax....

then after the swim....everyone get up....he was again reali close bhind me lo....=.=
when walking back 2 the room...he was in front in lee ping ma....
he aso turn bhind n look at me wo....=.=
if he is wit lee ping adi...plz dun giv me any hope plz....
i hate guys being two timer....

o ya.....i miss out something...at the boat making dock....
when the tourguide was giving the details...
he was standing bside me lo...
trying 2 peek at my notes...but i didnt let him look lo...pretend 2 cover my notes....hahax....

then bbq nite.....
i was bbqing my food...
then wei han squeeze bside me lo....i somemore thought adi gao no space adi hoh...
but tis wei loon somemore can squeeze between me n wei han wo...
like tat then i sure got 2 make space 4 him lo...so i move aside...let him come in...
he ask me where 2 put his chicken...then i mai show him some space lo...
then he aso pinjam my bbq tongs....
when kin lam n wei han borow it was like normal....
but when wei loon borow it was like something lo...
coz he usually dun come near me lo....
coz like i said i thought he like pui yan....n he never come talk 2 me bfore aso....
now suddenly like wanna get close....feels weird..but nice aso la xD
then the 2nd time....he came over n chek on his chicken lo....aso come squeeze bside me wo...hahax....his chicken not ready lo...then he gone again.....
both time he aso came reali near lo....touching me lo....hahaxxx...
then the next time....i was taking water.....then he was taking more chicken 2 bbq...
when he pass me by.....he aso came real close lo....xD weird fellow....
when eating at the table....i aso feel like he watching me like tat....
mayb i perasan lo...i tend 2 do tat =.= reali hate tat....

ever since tis trip....its like he is always near me....
no matter wer we go lo....

then the last day....at the marine department....
when we have tea break....
i was taking food....
kin lam n dickson was on my left n right de....
then they both left....
then wei loon come wo....
touching me aso lo....
taking the kuih muih....

weird fellow.....if u adi got a gal...stay away from me plz....
i dun wan empty anticipation n hope anymore !
i had it adi!

No comments: