Monday, May 18, 2009

if only u knew.....

im noT the girL who ruNs up tO u wheN i see u anD im not tHe giRl who jUmps at eVery momEnt to taLk to u, buT i am tHe girl wHo keEpsz it all iNside and thEn regRets it latEr

The boy you can't have is the one you want the most.

i talked louder and laughed harder just to get you to look my way

i often ignore those who want me, and crave for those who don't

i'm the type of girl who will try not to like you, but i just end up falling even harder

if he takes the time to argue with you then he cares more about you than you think he does

love is like a rumor. everyone talks about it, but only few know the truth

When you get a little jealous remember, it means you love someone enough to value them.

find a guy who doesn't care if u laugh loudly,
chew with your mouth open, sing off key,cry
at the movies, or act like an insane person...
&& all it does is make him love you even more

I can't promise that I won't fall in love with you because i did.
I can't promise that we'd only be best friends because i want us to be more.
I can't promise i'll walk down the aisle with someone else because i want to be your bride...

sometimes i look at you...and you seem to be looking back at me...but sometimes you look away...like your afraid of what might happen if you stare just a second longer

No comments: