Monday, May 25, 2009

nice day! =D

firstly it was great bcause i finish my assign!
i do it until early in the morning... with veri little sleep....
tired n exhausted....but at least i finish it....
at 1am.....he msg me on msn....tell me he wan sleep liao...tat time i stil rushing my assign....i thought he was reali sweet....ask me dun sleep so late xD
but i totaly slept late or didnt even sleep at all lo....xD

at 5am.....sleepy like hell....so told my mum i wan skip morning class...which is not important....jus eng.....
he msg me at 6 something lo....told me his ktm late.....again =.=
ask me 2 help me tick his attendance in class...coz he thought i goin skool....
i told him i not goin lo....n wil ask other fren help him tick....xD hapi lo tat time....didnt noe he is goin 2 miss class too....
went 2 skool oni at 9am for the pdp class.....
met dickson at the empty class....he aso never attend eng xD
lucky not oni me lo....then china guy aso never attend...cool man xD everybody rushing assign until too tired 2 go eng....
we chatted until everyone else came....
all my frens ask wat happen 2 me....hahax....
then everything start 2 get funny....
wei han was joking around....teasing me n my frens....totally gao funny lo xD
suddenly feel veri fren wit him adi....

i saw him oni after pdp class.....
he went to the ptptn ceramah ma....
chatted lo...
then he went 2 find teacher wit his frens....
he reali cut hair adi lo....
tats wat he told me on msn yesterday....
quite short n im not use 2 it lu....
but im sure i'll get use 2 it by 2molo...xD

later folow frens go comp lab....
everyone rushing 2 print assign.....
i didnt need 2 rush cause im printing mine outside that has colours
met him there again....
joke around wit frens....
then he tease me again lo.....
steal my phone somemore xD
got 2 chase him all the way upstairs 2 get it bek xD quite fun
then later he went 2 the classroom first....i stayed bhind wit my frens....
at the end we were late lo.....xD dun care....AA meeting oni ma....

during AA meeting got 2 take group photo 4 the class's blog....
didnt get a chance 2 stand wit him again =.= he stand wit his lao po....
but i didnt mind...coz i had fun wit the other guys....they r funny too xD
after AA meeting i think he balik liao....coz never c him adi....
so i went 2 coffee shop there 2 print my papers.....on the way there met class mate....a guy...seok qing....never reali talk in class but i always wanted 2 talk 2 him n make frens...jus say hi lo...better than nothing xD
the guy at the shop there veri friendly n funny....
ask me how old is he....i purposely said 30....xD
he somemore laugh lo....i was shock he not offended....anyway i told him i was joking....
after i said he was 30....he somemore said he like me...i was like o.o????
mayb he joking but i was kind of shock la...n hapi xD guy say like u wo....even though its either a joke or wat....but stil a guy told it 2 me....in a very long time....hahax....plus his real age is 26 la....a bit old 4 me la xD but can b frens in the future i guess....=)

after tat balik skool....
met front office alvin! =)
i like tat guy lo....not like how i like him la...
but tat guy is friendly
i hope i was his partner in the german thing but instead i partner his fren =.=
n his fren everytime keeep hilang diri...duno when oni i can do the german thing wit him.....
chatted wit him lo....
then say chao n continue our way 2 a classroom where all my frens were doin their german thing except me n another gal =.= at least tat gal partner is the same course wit us....so its easy 2 find....my partner different course....veri hard wei =.=

after tat i was boring n tired.....so didnt talk much adi....
met my cousin bro n my uncle in the class...say hi say bye....tat's it...
then wwait 4 mum fetch me balik....

so now at home...in front of comp...he aso on9 lo...got chat lo....keke =p
so 2day is so far so gud....^.^v

No comments: