Tuesday, May 26, 2009

sory but i didnt think of u.....xD

didnt reali talk or think about him...xD
too busy having too much fun....hahax....

2day class start oni at 10am.....
so i was early...went library....study little bit german lu....
then met bianca there aso...she aso studying wo...coz she failed the last one....

then when it was 10am....go class wit her lo....
he was alreadi there wit 2 other guys....
call me monkey again =.= then i poke him lo....then nothin adi....xD
but i was ok lo...not bad....hehe....
then felicia came....
then yen n yan came....then the fun part comes again....laugh like hell...xD
talking about the pangkor trip......
he aso came over n talk a little....but he didnt acknowledge me...but i didnt mind aso lo...=p

then his lao po came.....ask me how my greman thing....she met alvin outside when she came in.....i told her i cant find mine T.T
sms him aso no answer wo...stupid....
then i rehearse her dialog wit her lo....veri funny aso lo xD
i cant stop laughing xD then she hit me on the head pulak =.=

then wei han aka funny guy come adi.....aso veri funny lo...xD
yen n yan there singing wo....
then we talk about duno who who handsome....when wei han ask us who handsome....i say he handsome...he like very swt lo xD
yen somemore say we say handsome surely do not mean him....lagi swt lo xD

then time 4 german.....
saw my partner - reanson...told me he 4got about the whole thing =.='''' reali swt...
german was fun lo xD alvin n reanson sit bhind me n my fren ma....
they jus canot stop laughing over all of the joke.....especially alvin xD
totaly canot tahan him wei....

then after german...
me, chee hui, reanson n alvin oni find an empty classroom 2 record our stuff....
tis alvin ah....like buli me aso de....
keep sayin me...stay in subang...so far =.=
then take the earphone...swing around my head.....later kena me how? xD
he say kena me then i can hit reanson wo =.=''''reali swt
then tis reanson keep on scolding bad words...aso gao funny wan lo the bad words he scold....xD

at last...we finish adi! then balik! woohoo!!
2day ate a lot
big appetide....duno y xD
2molo pangkore trip adi....
so when i come back oni continue blog bah! muack!
tats y day got much fun so no think about him....
even after class he come find his lao po n never speak 2 me coz i act like didnt c him XD i aso not much feeling lo....=p
but then on the way home.....

No comments: