Thursday, May 7, 2009

weird feeling but still goin good!

all of my fren is driving me crazy!
coz there's tis guy tat told everyone tat another guy was my husband =.=
so not true ok!
im single....so dun spoil my reputation in getting a great bf! =p

im like so doom man.....n tis guy tat is so not my 'husband'...thinks tat im reali his wife....n kind of like me too =.= tat is the worst part of all....not all the teasing....but the teasing actually being true! tis fact of coz oni i noe coz he confess 2 me oni la...so sory la...i gave no reaction lo...i was like 'ooh...' =.=

coz we jus met each other....n after knowing him until now....i know tat he is not my bf material...for me la....as fren totaly ok...but bf...nope....i thought about it....n i c tat me n him dun reali click.....its he the wan doin all the talking n tats boring...=.= coz 4 me hoh....my bf material....we wil surely hav click or a little tiny bit of chemistry for me to him from the start.....so no way....totally not....
n he sometimes scare me....trying 2 b nice n kind wit me....=.= plz la....i jus think tat is 'terlampau' wei....=.= i dun like it when a guy u jus treat as a fren, treat me like special, its pretty obvious n i dun like it....haizzz.....but how leh...canot stop him rite....babi la...

im currently on frens term with everyone....no special treatment.....
some guys attract my attention but tats all its gonna b....frens....for now...
in the future...wanna expand....i'll leave it till then....faith....

No comments: