Thursday, May 21, 2009

2day not bad lo xD

2day was like a new turn
happier n more fun! =)

met bianca at the entrance....then took the malaysia's today from the news stand...
then met yen, yan, and mei at the class.....
wait 4 the uncle 2 unlock the classroom then oni we masuk lo....
tis bianca ah...scare of dark....wan me n mei go in first wo =.=....
switch on the lights oni she come in pulak....reali swt xD
then went in...choose a gud spot....
sit wit they all...start reading the lovescope section in the newspaper....
tats when things start getting veri funny xD
then he aso came.....join in the fun lo xD
he aso tell my fren tat my msn display pic is about 'fat hao for guys' XD
told them tat i so need a guy wo....i wan 2 ask him y lo....jealous ah? but n ever ask....hahax...
he aso read his lovescope lo....hahax....

then it was time 4 class....kena scold....coz never do slide...
but at the end it was ok....
we got into our groups....
he sat bside me lo...
i was curious....i mean i thought he was goin 2 sit wit his lao po wei....
reali a surprise lo...
then again keep kacao me lo...
say i keep on touch him wo...
the more he say....the more i purposely touch him 2 kacao him lo xD
then when i talk 2 the other guy bside me....then he say i 'fat hao' =.='''
reali swt wan lo him....
someone tell the black guy from zimbabwe me is 'fat hao' =.='''
when sit bside me...our shoulders aso always touch xD gud thing geh....

later go eng...omg....the guy tat like me sit so near me wei....=.=
omg....n another irritating guy keep annoying me about him....ugh!!!!

then after class go comp lab do assign....
quite semangat 2 do lo....kakakakax....
then i didnt noe he miss call me 3 times on my hp wei....
haiz...if i knew i sure wil pick up geh! >.< wasted.....
wanna try talk on the hp wit him ma....

then after tat the next class....he was angry wit his lao po bcoz she irritate him n kacao his hair....
i suppose 2 b hapi lo they quarrel...
but weird oh...i wan them 2 get back 2gether....o.O
c them not talking 2 each other veri weird lo....hahax...
im even more weird lo....xD

tats all lo 2day! getting better! hope everyday like tat lo! =)

No comments: