Friday, May 15, 2009

another day!

another day n the stupid idiot is still irritating me! xD hahax....i guess u noe who i mean....but at least i had fun 2day....=) dun reali wanna care about the jealous thing anymore la....waste my energy....

he sms me at midnite yesterday lo....ask me 2 meet him at library in the morning coz morning class cancel.....i was excited lo
but then! at 5am....he cancel it...=.=....say he busy wo....
then surely i not hapi lo....
went 2 skool thinking tat y like tat geh!
but then again! things change!
maet my fren at the entrance.....invite me go makan breakfast....mood starts 2 get better adi....
then at the restaurant....met more frens....n the guys....hahax.....mood totally getting better.....=p
chit chat...makan makan...then go bek college 4 german.....

break time lu.....my frens makan lunch lu....
then i jus sit there n chat wit them....
his lao po aso there lo....then her phone ring.....i think is he calling her lo...
tats wat she say when she left.....say go find her lao gong =.= haizzz.
tat time didnt reali care adi lo...so nvm lu....
then after a long while.....he come n knock me on the head wit his bottle from bhind at the cafeteria....i surely shock lo....thought he wit his lao po ma....
then i purposely say his lao po balik liao....he somemore tell me he noe wo =.= stupid idiot....huh.....then chit chat....then he say he go library....
tat time i aso hope tat me n my frens r goin library later too...
then so lucky! my frens suggest go library! hahax.....

when go in library.....i noe he was sitting there...but i ignore...jus let my frens decide where 2 sit.....but then he call me....ask me go his place there....bullying me again lo....then at the end my frens aso came over...then i sit bside him lo....
i wanted 2 sleep wan....but he keep on bothering me....veri funny aso xD

then it was time 4 class.....n even though his lao po sat bside me.....n he aso keep talk wit her....but i was reali ok lo...dun reali wanna care anymore....
me n him aso got play play lo....coz he always tease me...so its fun....so i dun reali mind if he wanna lovey dovey wit his lao po..at least we stil hav fun...
=) so u see! i can control my feelings.....=p

but then im curious aso....
coz in the library tat time....i told him i noe tat he got his lao po num coz he ask me where is his lao po....(he always like 2 ask me where is his lao po =.=)
then he was like shock lo....say how i noe....i lied n say i guess wan....(i noe coz in the cafeteria her hp rang n it was him calling ma)
then he was like kind of explaining 2 me.....say tat he noe her num oni yesterday oni....say tat is she call him first wan....like i wan 2 noe like tat.,,,,,huh....=.=
mayb i wanted 2 noe la...but im not too sure...
so dun wanna care aso...
i'll jus leave it 2 faith.....
anyway he is a cancer....the horoscope say cancer dun go wit aries wo =.=
haiz...duno la....
leave it 2 time...time will tell....=)

No comments: