Saturday, June 19, 2010

wow surprise......

wow
serious.....
reali...
unexpected
hahaha....veri funny.....lol
anyway
started my day wit waking up....
lazy lazy....
get ready for gym
wake my sis....
then after tat
dad fetch me go gym
then they all go makan lo....

then at gym
i saw tis guy
wit his back facing me...sitting down there....
i straight away thought that the guy look like him
jus sitting there....
then i think....no way....he dun come on a weekend
so i didnt bother

so i jus went in locker room
get ready
n walk out again to fill my bottle water
then i look again
then reali is him wo....
i was like wow....
hahahax....
he wore sleeveless la....so didnt reali look like him
hahax....
but stil steal my breath away....
he was alone....hmmmmm...not wit the gang.....
i pura pura ignore him
when actually i noe he is so obviously there
hahax....
i pretend to look around but i was actually looking at you <3
anyway no progress between he n me
if a guy is interested.....surely he wil b the first one to approach rite?
rite?????
bcoz i duno whether i can take it if i kena reject 2nd time ==
can i?
duno duno
no answer there....
ahhhh
but stil i thank god today for letting me see him
:)
at least stil got that....