Tuesday, June 22, 2010

not over just yet

emo day 2day
i duno y
think period overload
lol
wake up in the morning
feeling crappy
lol
hair so messy
so tied up to go out
go out eat sakae sushi
no salmon but lazy to order
so makan makan, sis order wat eat order
eat from the converyor belt
then makan habis go carrefour stock up groceries
mood lagi down
i dono why
even my mum call me to confirm my training at ritz carlton aso like no feel like tat
shit la...
but im reali hapi i got the ritz carlton
thank god
begins in july!
wish me luck!

mood no gud until didnt feel like goin gym 2day
duno whether he got go anot leh....
haizzz
i duno wat to do wit him la....
stop invading me!
i think it is coming to an end
will i miss it
yes i will
of coz
handsome stranger
man of my dreams....of my mind....
6 months of training will get me over you i guess
but he was like the perfect of not so perfect.....
hahax....
siao lang....
poetry meh....
im imagination again....
dun mind me....
im a real romantis
waiting for my romance.....

No comments: