Monday, June 21, 2010

thank you but nothing.....

wow
yet another surprise
i can recognise his back adi
lol
coz 2day i saw this guy's back again
n straight away i was like IT"S HIM
lol
alone again
but he stil talk to gals de la....
n other people....

didnt reali look at him 2day
coz i period
no mood ah ==
jus gave a few intense stare
he aso nothing wan....
haiz....
push up tat time suddenly he wan bhind me ==
i duno why
im not hapi n not sad
coz nothing happen aso
he bhind me, so wat?
it doesnt mean anything...
he can place his mat anywhere he wants....

my conclusion is that
nothing wil ever happen between him n me
he totaly wont make a move, mayb he dun even feel anything....
im positive
it's up to me
but do i wanna do it?
i duno.....==
i feel like wirting a love letter
n jus put it at his car
that is as far as i wil go if im gonna do it....
haiz
but duno la...
the month is coming to an end
if everything goes smoothly
i wil start training on 1st or 5th july....
i noe the love letter wont help me much
coz he wont noe who i am
n mayb he think it is just a joke
but nvm
i jus wanna express myself....
i think i get to see him these 2 days becoz the next 2 days i wont get to see him....
i hav that feeling
coz the tues n wed coach is not here....
so mayb he wont b there....
aiks....
but anyway thanks coz i get to see him.....
i appreciate it... <3

No comments: