Wednesday, June 9, 2010

my mood change like the clouds !!!

keep on sleeping sleeping sleeping
alarm actualy put veri early de
but then keep putting later to wake up...
duno y
pillow too nice i guess....

then go chee chee house first....
study n chat wit her lo....
then go skool for exam....
hot like hell
always sweat like hell ==
dun like lo....
haizz....

eng exam i jus simply do oni gua
no mood to do aso
then fai fai come out....
then wait for chee they all....
then chit chat....
then balik lo....
duno la....
i think i bond best wit chee oni lo
other frens like aiks....
duno la....
hope will recover soon

then balik rumah
makan
tengok sis
suppose wan sleep but didnt sleep coz got tis great movie on astro
it is called WHY DID I GET MARRIED
saw it wit sis
this movie a lot of drama wan
gao funny lo...
make me scare of marriage....lol
but coz got gym so cant c finish the show....

went to gym wit a good mood coz of the show
lol
walk in to class lo....
saw him lo
aso saw a lengchai standing at my place there
but i wasnt interested.....lol
geng leh
then i notice oh
he was looking at me through the mirror....
i duno whether i perasan or not...
but when i look at him through the mirror...
i saw him looking back too...
izit my mind playing tricks on me
hahahaha....duno...dun care.....

then through out the class....
i keep looking at him through the side mirror....
coz now front mirror cant see him anymore....
but nvm....side mirror is also good....
i look away everytime his head turn in my direction....
he is seriously occupying my head...
hahax....

then push up tat time aso leh....
i thought wont b able to see him....
coz usually push up cant c him de ma....
mana tau when cooling down tat time....
i notice my line of sight included him in it....
hahaz....
so lucky....
n mayb it s my imagination
but through out the whole class
i can always c his head turn in my direction when he think im not lookin....
hahahahax....
im jus saying oni!
mayb it's true...mayb it's not....
i duno....n mayb i dun wanna know....im content i guess....

then put back the mat tat time aso
i always c him through the mirror so he wont noe ma
mana tau tis time when i look through the mirror
i saw him looking through the mirror at me too....
lol
mayb it's my mind trick again la....hehe
i stil dun dare look at him but who cares
not like he made anything to wanna know me better
i will resist of not making the first move
unless im desperate
lol....
im hapi like tat i guess
i noe it will end someday
tats the day heartbreak will come....

then dad n sis late fetch me
mood getting foul
then go back home
kena mum marah
yeah it jus get worst
thought hapi hapi
but then it end in misery
great la
thx la....

No comments: