Tuesday, June 1, 2010

my stupid love letter to you.....

hey you !
the guy standing over there
i know we dont know each other
but i think i got tat feeling for ya

i know im not the one on ur mind
but i wanna b that gal tat take your breath away
must i take the first step so that you will know
wats goin on inside of me

when i dun see you, im disappointed
when i see you, im sad
i cant get you outta my head
looking at handsome guys is no cure
i only compare you to them
baby cant you see
i pretend that i dun care
but actually i care the most !

if you're not single
it's time for me to put you bhind

but if you're single
i wish that u will give me a chance
to show you how i feel

looking at you 2 times a week is not enough
how i wish tat i could see you everyday
the guy standing there
wats your name whats your number
i wanna get to know you
would you give me a chance
i may younger than you a lot
but hey age does not matter to me
i hope it does not to you too

im just holding on to 'what if'
by confssing my feelings to you
if it fails
this is the end.....

No comments: