Wednesday, June 2, 2010

dun funk with my heart

god is trying to test me i think
i mean
i wrote the paper
for him
but in the end
i was a coward n tear it up
i should not hav done tat
bcoz god gave me a chance
but i was too scare i blew it

sis drive me go gym
we park car coz she wan jalan jalan
then suddenly when finding carpark.....
saw him driving car....
i was like shock until duno wat 2 do
i keep pretend tat i didnt c him
shit
i should b braver !
now i regret it....
i didnt walk up to him n talk to him
haizzz....
i jus kept sticking to my sis
bcoz i was scare....
damn it.....
he drove a purple reddish proton wira
i even jot down the number plat....
lol
jus in case....
i know.....im crazy.....

anyway tis make me hapi
but wat he did didnt make me hapi
we were walking to the lift
he was bhind
then as we got there
wait for life to come lo
as i turn back to see him....finaly got the courage....
u know wat he do?
he freaking move away n walk out....
i was like wtf....
tat is like total rejection right?
he cat even stand begin in the same lift as me?
come on la....
am i tat bad?
haizzz
total heartbreak man tat one....

then gym time lu....
saw him....
my eyes only hav him
but i dun think he has me
i reali jus wanna walk up to him n ask him is he single n get over it....
haizzzz
god dun play wit me
is either u giv me another chance....or dun giv me at all
dun giv me hope if you r goin to bring me down again.....

y must i always make the first move?
i wan to make it jus to clear tis thing up
so i wont think about it anymore....
i even went down to basement again just to see whether i can get another chance....
but i jus saw his car....
haizzz...
im reali stupid right?
yes i am....

will u give me another chance?

No comments: