Friday, June 25, 2010

it has to be you....

that is a song title
from a korean drama call CINDERELLA STEPSISTER

im not cinderella
n i will never be
coz im not kind hearted or anything
im selfish
i only care about myself at times
im rude
i dun care about my elders bsides my mum, bro n sis....
thats all i care about
you know who's the cinderella?
my sis
she's like the angel
she smile at everybody
she's goood to everybody....
i hope she find her true love one day :)

找不到人說 心裡的寂寞
找不到人懂 怕黑的折磨
找不到命中注定 在一起的那个人
很多人都像我 一個人過生活

我在等一個人 在等我的永恒
告訴我 愛不單行 別害怕

will cinderella sister have her own fairy tale too?
yes i believe everyone has one
jus the process of it is different
if you lose one will you hav another one?
yes
when the door closes
surely there is a window
if oni you try to find it

喜欢你怎么办

my forehead has like a big sticker on it which tell people not to come near....
my sis say is bcoz of my devil stare....lol
scary.....hahax....
but if i dun smile....or i am deep in thought
my face memang like tat
wat do you wan me to do wo
n im not a faker
sory
i dun like means i dun like....
got a problem?

No comments: