Tuesday, June 15, 2010

do i ? am i ?

ahhhhhhhhhhhh
i got my taytooooo
xD
pain like shit wei
but worthy i guess
a love shape
represent all my love of my life
hehehehehe
on my right shoulder
make me cant go gym 2day !
ahhhhhhhhhhhh
make me cant c him 2day !
n i cried bcoz of that.....
lol
i think is my emotion haywire
the tattoo....then canot go gym coz of tatooo
so sad....then cant c him.....so emotion haywire i guess....
lol
something wrong wit me
or i reali reali reali tis time stuck on him?
haizzz
i duno la
when my sis say 2molo mayb let me go gym
i was like so hapi u noe !
siao liao.....hahax....
anyway
i jus know wat im feeling right now....
i miss him !
veri much !
does tat means i like him veri much too ?
i duno....==
i miss him.......!!
2day no go gym veri sad.....
reali veri sad....
but i hope 2molo i can go !
plz!
n plz he b there !
it's world cup now
but i hope he wil b there 2molo !
plz!
plz plz plz plz.....
lol
siao liao....ahahahahax....

No comments: