Tuesday, June 8, 2010

god playing wit me again?!?!?!

well
obviously always like tat
when u say oh i dun wanna care about it anymore
god put it right in front of ur face
n i didnt take the chance again
bcoz i already decide not to take it
always like tat
n tis time it's nearer n closer
it's driving me nuts !
but he didnt do anything aso
so mayb he also not interested la
god jus make me hapi for awhile oni
haizzz
well here's how it goes

went early to subang parade coz sis n mum wan hav fish market for dinner
so folow them lo
i didnt eat la coz later got gym
after dinnet went grocery shopping at cold storage
was peacefully shopping n enjoying wit my crazy sis
wasnt thinking about anything

then come the time to pay at the cashier
aso jus like normal putting the stuff on counter n in trolley
but!!! suddenly!!
i look at the person bhind my mum
lining up after us to pay
guess wat
it's him ==
i aso duno hapi or not
i was too shock for words
i jus continue to talk to my sis
act like i didnt care
act like i duno
he wore working clothes....
handsome la....shit...
after paying
sis push trolley
i was like walking in front
coz like trying to avoid him
but everytime i turn bhind to talk to my sis n mum
he is there ==
i scare he heard everything we said....
he was alone.....
after he pay finish aso bhind us....
==
then halfway walking out of parkson....
he walk faster so he was in front....
i jus stare at his back....
saw him walking to the left while me sis mum walk on the right
so thought will jus c him in gym later
mana tau ==
when i was saying gudbye to sis n mum at the lift
duno y he appear bhind again ==
so he was walking bhind me as i walk to gym
so he actualy got the chance to talk to me if he wan to rite?
he aso didnt do anything
halfway walkin aso he gone adi
coz when i look bhind he not there....
so do you think he is interested
i dun think so....
he got the same chances i aso got
he is a guy
if he wanna make a move
he got a chance there
but he didnt
so y must i do it?
even though i wanna do it jus to get over it
but im sure that when i wanna do it
god wont giv me a chance again
always like tat
when i 4get...here he is in front of me
when i remember.....he is no where to b found....
typical.....
u noe wat sis comment?
say he look older a lot
n look like a married guy ==

No comments: