Tuesday, May 4, 2010

crush on you

i duno wat izit
but the more i see
the more i like you
izit a good thing
i duno
n i dun care
i can get my heart broken
it doesnt matter
coz all i know is that now i like you <3

tis week is gonna b a hectic week
rushing assign
after tis week then i will b sort of free
i hope so lol

had italian lunch....
weeee ~~~<3
it was delicious !
get to c leng chai aso...
lol
chef ppl are good looking .....lol

then balik
mum back adi aso
raining but nvm
eat eat eat again....
delicious again ! xD
i think i fatter joh ==
haizzz
dun care le
im enjoying myself
took usual afternoon nap lu

woke up
get ready for gym
mummy tis time got come
so went there
veri funny coz kena scare by mum's fren
lol
not her fault la
jus tat me n mum was taken by shock
funny~~~ xD
then reach gym lu
mum went out of changing room first....
i stil inside...
then i walk out lu when it's time
filll my water bottle
then suddenly i feel got someone behind me
it's him le !
never look straight at him la...
kekeekke ><
then go to mum standing there coz class not yet start
c him filling his water
then he walk over to his frens there
i think he kept looking over
but i dun dare look back coz mum there wei
lol
mayb it's jus perasan xD
i could hear his voice again <3
nice voice le
i think he can hear mine too coz mum n i was talking
then went in
he went in first with his frens...
i stand the area that canot c him through the mirror....
lol
but then when class start i still get to c him through mirror la...
coz moving around ma.....
i guess got eye contact gua...
i hope so....
hehe

then push up n sit up time
went to get the mat
he always walk where i walk lo :)
hehe
then 2day tis is the most surprise thing ever for me !
i's the reason y im so hapi
lol
usualy he take mat then he will go back to his place in front of the class
far away from me ma
mana tau !
he after take mat
came back
n put his mat behind me on the right ><
hahahahhahax
so hapi n awkward...
coz tis time he bhind me
as usual look at him through mirror
so handsome lo <3
for me la xD

put back mat that time not same timing like him lo
coz i got to go get mum's mat
pity....
but still!!!! xD
i veri hapi le
huhuhuhuhuhu
i dun care wat is his relationship wit the gal
i dun care whether he is taken.... or mayb jus think of me as a fling
i dun care about getting my heart broken
im jus positive of my feelings towards him :)
i hope so.....lol

No comments: