Saturday, May 15, 2010

robin hood !

wow
im so tired but hapi !
went 2 c robin hood n furry vengeance !
wakakakaka
robin hood is the bomb !
furry vengeance iis jus ur other comedy
but still nice coz got the brandon guy from mummy
russel crowe look so handsome
lol
i know he is old but ada gaya la xD

2day is at midvaley
went there early early
to buy ticket
then makan makan
jalan jalan
buy my black high heel for training n interview
lucky got one :)
then so bought a paper straw hat !
lol
i been wanting a straw hat but all so expensive
im hapi to get tis coz it oni cost me rm15 !!!!
weeeee~~~<3
then of coz bought my mags aso...
hehehe
saw the lollipop phone
feel like wanna buy le.....
huhuhu
take my money go shopping or buy phone eh???
if im buying it
i wanna decide bfore my training lo.....
coz after tat i think i wil lose interest liao....
hmmm
c how it goes
i stil hav time.....

No comments: