Tuesday, May 25, 2010

stopped....

this day has finaly come
yes
i cant denied it
im sad
im heart broken
but u mmg know adi rite?
tis wan u ownself cari de
is your own fault lo....

you anticipate again the oni 2 days in the week tat u can c him
2day even tie hair properly n wear earrings
but what did u get?
disappointment
2day he standin the middle
he didnt stand bside his gal
i duno y
but he in the middle i cant c him
so he trying to avoid me rite?
haizzzz
totally avoiding me.....

well tis is the end i guess...
no more for me
make me dun feel like goin to comabt on mon n tues
haizzz
cant wait till i training then mayb no need c him anymore....

you look so beautiful today
i tried to look at you but you move away
i guess that means that is not okay
what can i do?
my heart is turning grey....

permenant heartbreak !
i'll jus b by the sidelines
looking at him.....
doin tat is not a crime rite?

No comments: