Wednesday, May 5, 2010

goin nutty

huhuhuhuhu
yesterday he didnt come
why why why ? =(
not seeing him
im not used to it
wasnt myself during body combat yesterday
wondering where he gone
his gal frens was there ma.....==

saw other guys
but nothing compared to him
huhuhuhuhu
im reali stuck or wat?

my high skool fren lidya working at my gym le
lol
yesterday she called
i somemore thought who izit
then when i go gym tat time go c her lu
nice catching up wit her :)
after combat somemore sent her home
hehehee
special service for special fren.....^^

yesterday would have been perfect if oni he came
haizzzz
1 week not gonna c him coz gym renovating the studio floor
so no body combat for a week!
ahhhhh
how how how
if faith is on my side
plz let me meet him outside ><
i wishing veri hard
but 2day my horoscope say let things come naturally....
got to wait again ==
waiting is the worse....

is this the end of the moment?
i duno
jus now afternoon sleep for half hour aso dream about him
haizzz
so nice
kersian reality not tat nice...
lol
now rushing assign!!!!
wish me luck!!!
tis week faster past !

No comments: