Tuesday, May 11, 2010

i hate....

u know wat i hate ?
a lot of stuff
lol
who doesnt?
but now im gonna cover on one topic oni i guess
coz its getting on my nerves

someone that is not satisfied wit their own work
dno how 2 improve it themselves
keep saying oh ur wan better la.....which is such a fraud
keep saying oh im gonna fail....blah blah blah....
always last minute
i mean even worse last minute then me leh!
me already bad enough adi lol.....
keep saying from start of sem
oh i got a lot of idea....
i jus duno how 2 put into words....
==
means no idea la....
last time i helped
tis time no way~~~im done helping

o yeah
i aso hate ppl tat not on time
dun past up on time
dun giv me my stuff on time....
==
haiz
unfortunately we have to live wit the weaknesses
i noe
i aso got....
will try to improve
or at least do a better job
not lie around n frut over what is already happen
which u cant change....
dun b so negative ppl !

No comments: