Thursday, May 6, 2010

it suckSSS

im sorry
but sometime my frens just sucks
lucky the finance i ownself take it on by myself
even though im suffering now
but i dun regret my decision
they keep on saying
oh i feel bad bcoz i never contribute lo
blah blah shit la....
bcoz to me....when i ask them to do something
i think they need like a decade to finish
lol
geng leh?
like now, tis gal, not mentioning name....say oh i will get it for you ah...
say duno how many days joh
now last minute aso canot giv me
wtf la u all
then the other one...still asking me how 2 do...
ask her do simple thing aso duno how 2 do....jus help me find pics aso so fucking hard?
ma hai la u all
i duno how they goin 2 survive la....
so sory
i noe im cursing
n mayb some familiar ppl will get to read tis
i apologise first
im writing this coz i realy beh tahan joh
if the other gal never do stuff but keep tell me i didnt add this shit that shit
go die la her
she think she boss meh
wat aso duno
next time
i wanna b the bad guy
good guy the worse....
anyway tis assign i aso noe i wont do well
so we all die together
dun blame me
blame me....well F them la mother F er.....

2 comments:

vampie gothic witchie babe said...

wat is mention here stays here....no offence to anyone !

vampie gothic witchie babe said...

wat is mention here stays here....no offence to anyone !