Thursday, April 29, 2010

love love love

making me have stupid thoughts
the heart that's thinking of you
is not a good heart to me

what do i do
i know that i cant be like this
if i say that it's a lie
will i not think about it

im reali veri foolish
i know of no one other than you
you're looking at someone else
yet you have no idea of my feelings like this
only you
i only looked at you
as i watch you walking past
im still happy
even yet you still dont know my heart
i should stop this and go
i keep on hoping
i'll keep hoping
that you will b my boy

though i tell it to go
though i tell it to stop
my heart keep going towards you
y is my love like tis
really, my heart must have done something somehow
i must have become a fool that's blind from love

yesterday
to me
i couldnt move
i was caught in your spell
will you catch me

stop it
if i come close to you
you run away from me
let go
im tired of your light plays
i dont have any strength
to the point that i hate my heart
tell it to me once geinuinely
you're not it
i cant take it anymore
i want you

<3

No comments: