Thursday, January 28, 2010

friday breakdown......

damn not nice day lo.....
damn damn damn.....
f**king not nice.....

jam on the way
damn panas baran dah
then at class
frens my dress so not nice
all the stupid words all keluar
omg
my mood lagi not good....
i was like wat the heck man
i like 2 take risk wit my clothes
i dun wear ur normal everyday stuff
if u duno tat
well u duno me
n u dun understand me
so whole day damn f**king bad
chee mood aso not good
coz of her stuff
well at least somebody on the same wavelength as me
now i noe y guy fren will always remain guy fren
there willl b no changes
sory but i still prefer galfrens
im not like my sis
i admit adi
i will not try 2 do good 2 them anymore
i'm gonna do wat i wan
it's my life
i had enough

n him
n ihtm9 guy
n alex
or whoever tat i ever lay my eyes on
f**k off !
i duno whether it's oni 2day
or i wil change my mind 2molo or later
but i jus feel like saying tat now....
n i dun care whether i regret it
coz i always say i wont look i wont care
but in the end i stil look i still care
why why why?
why so stupid
u noe u gonna crash n burn
but u stil plunge in like a fool
damn it

where's my angel
i wan somebody tat loves me for who i m
not keep saying me fat
say this say tat
sometimes it jus hurt but they duno....

where r u
i need you
i wanna see you
i wanna hug u
tis is a test isn't it
let me jealous of all the couples in the world
sitting here on my own
all i hav is myself
wondering when my love is gonna come
i noe it wont b soon
i jus keep fantasizing
but i noe it wont happen
still carry a useless hope
which wont come true

No comments: