Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i just wan a pb......

lets talk in codes lol....
i hate bs or bs-ing
i lagi hate a sbpp to come n kacao me
tat is my ex bf....omg
he just cant get over himself tat low life worm
i noe i dumb you
i can apologise for tat or anything
but i jus dun wan him 2 come n kacao me anymore ok?
u got a gf
i wanna live my life tq !
n now currently pb makes me hapi :)

n kin lam plz stop calling me a driver n speak rudely sometimes....
sory la but i beh tahan ok....
it's reali rude n makes me beh song him
tats y didnt wanna fetch him anymore
it's not nice u noe
i dun like being use

n i duno whether it's me
surely i ownself perasan but tis guy in ihtm6 keeps looking at me =.='''
the malay guy
his name wahid ah?
like sometime i turn, he is coincidently looking at me too
sometime he wil look away
but sometime he jus stare right back la =.='''
something wrong wit my face ?
no offence but if only u were not malay
i'll play stare stare game wit u lol
coz i noe wit malay in the end wont hav an ending anyway
so y bother starting ?

No comments: