Saturday, January 9, 2010

lonely....

start of the day
gym gym gym
then went to get my books n necessaties.....

then thought go back home can enjoy my relaxation
but no electircity !! =.= damn it
so went out again
mum called 2 check on it
say whether bro got jaga me
i was like who the hell is jaga-ing me.....lol
went summit....got more books n necessaties :)
spend more money....help looo
hahax....goin out alone is reali dangerous....money dangerous.....

then finaly back home wit electricity !
dad called....ask me dinner
i lazy wan but house no food =.=
so went out lu
then my god sometime u jus so disappoint in ur dad u noe....
i duno how 2 describe tis
if i jus write here u wil feel like it's no big deal but stilllll....
dad doesnt wan 2 jaga me
he is not concern
all he wan is his tv
like jus now he practically beg me 2 let him stay in the house coz he wanna c tv....
wat kind of dad is tat
sometime i wanna think good stuff about him
but he ownself ruin it
so it's not my fault ok.....
n god wan punish me for having not nice thought izit
coz it suddenly blackout...
but luckily it came back
tats y im on9 now.....
then later goin out wit yee coz she like no dinner lol...
anyway i nothing 2 do so let's gooo

anyway it is lonely when u r alone
if hav stuff 2 teman u but stillll
i miss mum
i miss a bf
i miss someone who wil b there for me
not family but somebody

No comments: