Wednesday, January 27, 2010

straight through my heart.....

straight through my heart
you got me
i guess im bleeding but im still breathing

here comes trouble again
i better act carefully
he duno wat he's doin 2 me
everytime he is the wan tat attract me
my heart tells me 2 leave but my senses aint listening.....

on the way walk 2 skool
saw him walking out
i bend my head
didnt say hi......duno wat 2 do la !
he aso no reaction so i dun care !
well !
beverage class cancel =.=
kinda disappointed
thought can drink some alcohol even though i dislike it
but !
aso good thing
coz i saw ihtm9 guy :)
his class next 2 mine leh!
he wear a formal shirt wit jeans
soooo suit him :D hahax
so handsome.....lol

so boring after tat
went makan wit frens lo
after tat they all go cc =.=
i aso play little bit 4 fun
zombie game
omg xD

then went comp lab wit bubble tea....
hehehe
i think i saw ihtm9 guy at comp lab but i was not too sure.....hmmmmm
saw chris n gf
hang out lo.....
then went 2 class wait class start
he came
as usual....talk 2 my frens oni....no eye for me
well i aso no eye for u ! blek
suddenly he bcame so fren wit kel kin they all =.=
i veri not shiok lo
deidre say i jealous lol
HUH
sibeh kia la.....

industrial training class later.....
he was in my line of sight again ! =.=
on purpose izit?
i turn my head.....see him pulak =.= damn it
if u dun like me can u dun b in my line of sight ????
i had it laaaaaa
dun play wit meee
im fragile u noeee

No comments: