Wednesday, February 10, 2010

finaly im back!

sory gone for so looooong
coz laptop spoil joh
so no privacy 2 write blog

well
so long never write not use wei
hahax
well well well
i oni got 1 sentence
that im thinking rite now
说不在意是假的,但是说在意又不对喔,到底是什么了 ? 有可能什么都不是

mayb it's time for miracles
coz im thinking of giving up on love

he nothing
i oni got 1 thing 1 say about him
he veri fren wit my frens =.= but not me
he aso ignore me gua.....i feel his ignoration....lol
coz i jus dun feel like choi him ok?
it's normal rite?
everytime i choi him
he no choi me
so tis time i jus ignore coz i had enough adi
so it's fine wit me
but y i stil so care about it when i say i dun wanna care? why why why?
tell me why

n i hate staring game wit the opposite sex
interested then come talk
not then buzz off
dun stare stare
stare stare means nothing ok.....
ihtm9 guy aso
i say wanna go get 2 noe him la
but i think im not brave enough....
always im the one who make the effort
sometime jus veri tired adi u noe

n to my frens
no offence
but plz dun take me for granted
i noe i got car
but i fetch u coz i wanna fetch u ok?
dun act like u r my boss or wateva
coz u r not
plz b more appreciative coz im the wan doin the driving

tats y i cant wait for a decent guy to appear
even my guy frens can b an idiot

anyway conclusion is im jus hapo now coz finaly got my comp back
that is the best
if i dun think about it
i wont emo over it
it's my life

No comments: