Thursday, January 14, 2010

because im stupid....i know !

tis aint a song for the broken hearted
it's my life
my heart is like an open highway
im gonna do it my way

ok ok
yesterday i was like crazy maniac
2day im much under control
even though stil c him
but it was ok
i can control tis
mayb it's not a matter of i cant forget him
mayb i dun wan 2 forget him
so tis time
just try 2 wan 2 forget....
tat will b better

coz i realise tat im an aries.....he is too
so we should b somewat similar
so some things tat i dun like....
he wont like tooo
n i dun like tat the person tat im not interested keep coming n bothering me....
guys tat im not interested.....
so if i keep kacao him
he sure will b veri irritated lo....
so wat im doin, not talking, avoiding him is corect rite?
should b lol =.='

my fren say wat?
say it's like fishing....
now u loosen the string first...
but nooo
i like throw the whole fishing rod into the river
lol....
reali la...
chasing ppl veri tiring d....

No comments: