Wednesday, January 13, 2010

the invisible man....

oni tuesday wont get 2 see him....
other days at least got 1 class get 2 see him
crazy gal
still thinking about him
but i cant help it ok?
god is like playing wit me
when im trying so hard 2 forget n avoid him
i see him everywhere !
but i know tat if i start 2 care again....
god wont let me hav my way wan....
y laaaaa

then tues tat day didnt c him....
like tak shiok
then 2day wed get 2 c him....
like so shiok =.=
stupid gal !
n somemore saw him everywhere wo....
my luck or wat hah?

first is me n frens went makan at choy kee
chris wit his gf....kin, deidre, dickson, chee lo....
then chat chat chat
oi????
he suddenly come n appear....
somemore sit in front of me coz tats the oni seat available =.=
then they all tease me....haizzz
i didnt dare say anything or look at him lo....
i only look at him when he was not looking....
stupid ben dan.....=__= feel so stupid...i am stupid...=__=

then in class aso keep noticing him....
when will i stop la?
then go library aso saw him wo!
=.= wit kin chris deidre n chee la...not alone
typical la...he oni talk wit them...didnt say a word 2 me
i think he aso avoiding me....
haixxxx

i know you wont feel anything for me
i aso try not 2 hope or wish
but my stupid mind always will think stupid things...
soo help me forget him la....plzzzz....
he aso not handsome....
came back from korea aso fat liao....
y laaaa
y stil him ???

you dont see me but i love you

No comments: