Sunday, January 3, 2010

imagination runs wild....

hohohoho
my brain is a place that is quite geng lol
coz 2day i dreamt of vampires
not tat scary la
for got wat story d
but quite interesting
until i woke up
quite blurry
but i remember vampies
lol

2day went body combat
stil so lazy but i noe always after gym i feel best d ^^
then after gym pergi py meet up wit old skool frens....
kuan zee feli su wern & mark....
ate at fullhouse....the new restaurant
so nice wei
next time must go again
thought wan buy things 2day but no mood
so in bought my comics then went back adi

dad just called
he always make me veri geram wan u noe
he said it again
say y nobody tell me anything de???
i was wat the hell =.= u wan noe stuff then ask la
own son coming back aso like dun care pun
so he where got right cakap me y no tell him anything
not like he care aso....
babi most useless father in the world....
sory god i scold my dad
but memang betul !!

No comments: