Wednesday, July 29, 2009

some luck!

2day 10am go service lo
not as boring as i thought
veri interesting lo
we learn how 2 arrange the cutleries, plates, fold napkins, hold plates on hand, balance tray wit bottles xD
my left hand no strength lo....KaKAx....

then after tat....go find kelvin n chee they all lo...
they aso service....doin the same thing...
then tis kin lam said something tat kind of hurt me...
but i noe he dun like...so wont do it 2 him anymore lo...
he told me tat sometime i touch him....he wil reali get angry n upset lo...
=.= huh....then i mai dun touch him lo....
i scare adi....
so after he said tat....
i reali whole day never touch him lo...Keke....
must get use 2 it =) he is nothing!

then 2day the most kind of hapi thing happen! xD
we were all at the main entrance there chit chatting lo....
then suddenly kan sha n a fren of his approach chee....they noe each other ma....
then chee mai start talking 2 him lo...
i mai jus stand there lo...
suddenly kan sha fren smile at me n say hi n start talking 2 me wo! xD
HaHAx...a guy lo...
name is haris...cindian....22 years old....bd is oct 4th....HaHAx...
culinary jus graduate de.....not bad wo xD
shorter then me la....but looks like a nice guy....HeHe....
then we mai chat chat chat
then suddenly talk about prom...
he ask me whether i got date
i said no
then he ask me b his date!
i was like @.@ har?
he serious keh?
then he say he serious...
then i say if he serious i mai go wit him lo
then he say ok
then ask 4 my num xD
i aso got his wan lo
then later say bai bai coz he wan chao adi xD

everything happen so fast wei XD
it was like i jus noe the guy
then the next thing he is my prom date
hahahahahax =p
cant get any better wei....

at first i thought he malay...
but no lo...cindian...Hahax....mum wont object i think...hahahax...
think too far liao...
chee was like har? u got date liao? HAHAHAHAHAx....hao xiao lo....

anyway i talk 2 him bfore wan lo...
i was in the lift wit kel n chee....then he aso taking the lift ma...
then he turn 2 face me n said: y u wear ur uniform like tat wan?
then i answer coz hot ma.....
then we reach our floor then i said bai bai 2 him
it was jus a moment....but i remember....HaHax...
didnt noe now i wil noe him like tat....
reali a surprise wei xD
i told my sis...
she was like....woh......HaHAx...
22years old ok la...in my range....KeKe.....=p
not a bad day!

No comments: