Saturday, July 11, 2009

i cant stay away....

i shouldnt love u but i wan 2
i jus cant turn away
shouldnt c u
but i cant move, i cant move away
n i dun noe
how 2 b feel fine when im not
n i duno how 2 make tis feeling stop

jus so u noe
tis feeling is taking control of me
n i cant help it
thought u should noe
i try 2 let go of u
but i dun wan 2
jus so u noe......

i could hav been the one u noticed
i could hav been all over u
i could hav been like all the others
is tat wat im supposed 2 do?

i try 2 b sensitive, i try 2 b tough, i try 2 walk away,
i try 2 b innocent, i try 2 b rough but i cant stay away

you're my daydream, u noe tat i've been thinking about u lately
n everytime i look at u
i cant explain, i feel insane, i cant get away
you're my daydream

if i tel u wat im thinking
i i let myself trust u
can u giv me wat im missing
can u make my dreams come true?
but i noe u cant....
coz we'll jus remain frens....
tat is the best 4 both sides.....
he practically unofficially dumb me....
he told me bfore we jus can remain frens...
tat monkey n human does not go 2gether....
anyway he has a gf now
dun go n mess things up

2day was a nice day
after the stupid exam went out wit dickson n deidre...
they r totaly 2gether la! xD hugging here....hold hand there....
i dun care wat they say but totaly a couple!

went to 1u to get kin lam present...2 make up 4 yesterday....
i didnt noe he was at 1u aso lo...deidre told me de.....
so got his present....
then met up wit him...
he was his wit frens at first
then later he join us....
i was reali hapi coz he like the present....=)
after tat we all jus play around n makan lo...
coz karaoke too expensive n bowling all fulll.....
so nothing 2 do...
but we stil had fun....
i get 2 b near 2 him lo...
so im contented la....
he keep on bao bei tis bao bei tat but watever la...
im his buddy....tats all i care...
someday i'll find my own wan too...
so no worries...
someday i'll 4get my feelings to u....=)

No comments: