Wednesday, July 22, 2009

kitchen day!

2day was my first kitchen day....
not bad leh....quite fun lo....
everybody aso veri funny xD
my group got kin,dei,yuen,andrew,sha,nkosana,brian,haziq,jason n me!
it was better than i thought keke =p
the chef....mr.kenneth....veri expressionless wan....my god...like a dead fish like tat =.= is all chef like tat ah? =/
anyway dun care......at least we had fun xD
made pasta 2day....
i put too much salt in my pasta....xD salty like hell xD
anyway first timer is like tat lo....kakax....

after finish....met kelvin n chee n entrance 2 go makan....
then chee say she wan balik tukar baju first...so me n kelvin go makan lo....
alone wit him ok leh.....no awkwardness or anything....
we r reali frens =)
we talk talk then he order his rm8 western food....looks mouth watering wei xD
then we eat finish chee aso havent come....xD reali slow lo...HaHAx...
then we go eat cendol.....
ok lo the cendol....
then finaly chee arrive!

then walk back 2 skool lu.....
set at the chairs at he entrance so chee can eat her lunch.....
then my chef fren came....4got her name xD sory!
chat chat chat lo....
then kelvin wan go 1u c stuff....then i mai aso folow lo....
chee stay at skool lab do comp lo....

jalan jalan wit kelvin totally veri relax de leh....kakax...
quite ok lo....
then he wan go play video games....
teman him lo...
then suddenly, puiyan,weilun,andrew,bianca,lisa appear bhind us wei...
i shock lo....
didnt thought wil c them there...
tis lisa keep looking at me n kelvin...
plz la...
tats nothing between us =.=

wah! that i finaly noe tat weilun n puiyan like couple joh wo! =.=!
walao wei! my tis class y got so many couple wan! no fair lo!
haiz....y like tat geh
anyway i wish anyone tat couple or wil couple happiness too
i not tat bad geh =p

then later we mai folow them go buy ticket 4 their movie lo....
me n kelvin dun wan watch movie ma.....
then! wat do u expect! met hugo,lily,eugene n jerry at counter =.=!
swt wei! how lucky can u get by meeting so many ppl!
tis eugene n hugo aso look at kelvin n me like 1 kind like tat =.=
wateva la...

then finaly deidre,dickson,leeping,yuen came lo.....for their movie aso...
me n kelvin noe they were coming.....
after tat....
we say bai bai n go jalan jalan lo.....
teman him c his stuff
he got a lot of stuff wan buy wei =.=
save money lo kelvin....
after tat balik!
kelvin balik college....
me waiting 4 my sis...
me n kelvin hoh....
like 2 talk about leng chai leng lui de lo....
he always wil point leng lui /leng chai 4 me 2 c wan...
duno y....weird....
its our thing lo....
HaHAx...
tats y i say tat we r frens.....=)
overall nice day!
except im jealous of couples!

No comments: