Saturday, July 11, 2009

eveyone is different.....

well.....deidre confess 2 me...
she told me tat even thought she like dickson....
she dun feel the feel tat she wants when she is in love....
so she aso confesss to dickson tat they cant get any farther than this...
n dickson is practically heartbroken now i guess....
but at least deidre told him the truth...she has guts i tell u 2 do tat...
i hope their relationship is stil goin 2 b ok...
i dun wan tis 2 ruin it...>.<
hope tis 1 week holiday wil b able to cover it...

so wat i wan 2 say is tat...
it canot get better than tis man....
like me n him...
tis is the best...
n i dun wish 2 rock it...

爱....love jus touch me n went away....
so now i'll hav 2 let u go...
u'll b buried deep in my heart....
until 1 day i'll hav the strength to dig u out...
n say gudbye 2 you...
will u miss me? i noe i will...

No comments: