Thursday, July 30, 2009

brief yum cha.....

well.....
yesterday german in the morning lo...
was not reali paying attention
duno y
chit chat wit chee lo
duno y deidre didnt come
she say she sick wo

then after german...it's time 2 go yum cha wit harris xD
hahax
met him at the entrance lu
he was chit chat wit his frens
so chee n me wait 4 him
then later he came over...
then i went out wit him lu
sory chee >.<

we mai walk out of skool lo
then the yen yen gang was aso walking out of skool at the same time wo
saw me but didnt talk la
not close wit them aso....
then dickson was there aso
he super quiet man...haiz...kersian him...after his break wit deidre...hope he feels better....
then me n harris go mamak makan lo...
then ask questions about each other lifes..
my conclusion about him after yesterday
is tat he is reali mature, independent, responsible.....
veri serious type de....
like not reali my type wei =.=
i like 2 hav a little fun type wan leh....
anyway its oni 1st day
c how it goes lu.....
overalll not bad...
noe him as a fren aso gud ma....hehe...

then pdp class....wit ihtm6...
memalukan lo....
tis ms.puteri stil say i dun smell gud =.=
i noe la...its my body odour....since birth....
haiz...wateva la...

i totaly didnt go near kin lam anymore lo...HaHAx....duno y
coz he warn me adi ma....
then i mai go kacao other ppl lo during pdp
like kelvin, dickson n wei han.....HaHAx n other ppl lo

then after class....
met harris...he on the way go prayers....
he ask me out
but i told him i got a date wit my sis...HaHA....
then me n chee go comp lab
half of my classsmate was there again...
play comp lo
then harris was there too
go find him lo....no other intentions ah =p
now i jus wannna noe him n b his fren....
he say 1 day wil take me fencing....KaKAx....cool!

so 2day is another day
harris say he wil b in skool too
so c whether wil get 2 c him anot lo
2day mayb after class goin 2 go out wit chee n kelvin
tis kelvin wan go ikea wo...n the curve....teman him lo
anyway go 1u aso sienz joh
c wat happen 2day la!

No comments: