Monday, July 6, 2009

1st day of finals....

not bad la....
reach skool then went straight 2 class.....
i was kind of blur lo.....didnt noe tat we join class wit CULA2...
then tis kin lam keep banging me....means annoying me....
then tis wei loon n eugene like keep looking at me or nearing me or im perasan ah? sometimes i think some guys like purposely near me de...weird....O.O
i think my senses inbalance la....hahax....

then exam lo...
then i aso feel like tis CULA2 guy was looking at me....m i crazy? xD too perasan i guess....
after exam gave cupcakes 2 han, chee n deidre.....hahax...
first come first serve....
then went 2 7eleven buy some stuff wit them...n photostat aso...
then go library....
there got everyone lo....
saw kin lam...chating wit some ppl...
diidnt wanna care whether his bao bei was there.....=p

then later sat wit deidre n dickson...totally a couple adi lo they all...
i was like so boring....
lucky tis kin lam n kelvin came over n kacao...
if not i die...=.=
tis 2 ask me 4 cupcake....i say habis joh xD hahahahax....
then later they 2 chao again.....i so boring again...=.=
library got a lot of ppl lo....
the foreigner leng chai aso there....xD
then suddenly phone got msg....
kelvin msg geh =.= he very swt lo...
sit next table aso wan sms....
anyway he save me la...
i was like boring adi...so i went over his there....
he ask me teach him study wo...
mai teach lo...saw foreigner guy close up coz he sit near kelvin xD
then kin lam come kacao lo....
hug his hand lo xD really love n like him i guess...but no hope...=.=
then eli came over....
tis kelvin i think got like eli de lo...
he like jealous de lo...
say that tis eli say wan teach him...at the end go talk 2 other guys....
hahax....dai sei....he is falling in love....i noe it xD
then went lunch wit them at cafe.....i c them eat la...
all aso very funny lo...
foreigner guy nearby again wo >.<
eli told me he got smile at her lo...yer >.< no fair lo...
then chit chat chit chat lo...
then balik library....
then tis kin lam call every gal his lao po i think =.=
then when i say lao po lao po out loud...he ask me diam...=.= y leh? coz dun wan let his bao bei hear.....diu him la....then i ask u not single adi meh....he say single but stil dun wan let bao bei hear...after that i was like wtf....
reali wanna dun wan like him anymore.....
no use geh the fellow....

go back library.....stil having fun wit pinn n lam....so stupid....n wit everyone aso....then tis pinn say wan sit sofa....ask me folow...
mai folow lo...tis lam aso folow wo...
somemore sit bside me....kacao me....nearly wan spoil my hp....
he look scare lo when my hp spoil....but i told him at the end it was nothing la....
then he look relieve again...the look on his face realy was worthless 2 me ! xD

then exam time...pinn is my lucky star so we decided 2 sit 2gether...xD
but at the end he like mood not gud like tat...anyway end of the day my mood like down like tat so didnt bother anyone.....then balik adi...
wat a way 2 end 2day la =.=

No comments: