Sunday, August 2, 2009

sunday....

went out wit my guy fren kok wei 2day
gao boring wan wei
i swear tat i never ever wan 2 go out wit him again....
waste my time! =.=

went 2 c the movie land of the lost wit him....
aso a stupid movie wei....
waste my time again!

but then got 2 buy comic n got my kitchen stuff....
tat wan i was satisfied lo...
but others...no way!
then after he balik
i hang out at speedy.....chat wit my fren tat work there while wait 4 my sis come n teman me....
finaly she reach....
we went jalan jalan lo....
got her stuff....
the nwent 4ever21......got my dress 4 my grandpa dinner....
my sis got a new bag
didnt c any nice shoe so next time lu
for dinner went 2 pasta zanmai!
love tat shop wei
gao delicious wan xD
after tat dessert go buy japanese ice cream.....
one of a kind n melts in my mouth...
woohooo~~~
jalan jalan somemore then oni balik lo....
balik adi.....
now here....
so tats all 4 2day
nothing much
wait 4 2molo!

No comments: