Wednesday, August 26, 2009

still got contact....

got contact lo 2day
but not as much la....
but stil got
so im veri veri hapi joh =)

coz the kitchen n restaurant got a glass between ma....
so can c through
i always from there c him de lo ^^
n then he was like looking through it aso lo when i look over
so like say a hi ( signal type again la ) xD

hahax....
then the next part veri malu lo
coz service start adi
so i came in 2 wait 4 my plate ma...
then saw him...
he came over 2 say hi aso lo....
then my lecturer open the door...
hit my shoulder...=.=
swt man....
he aso saw
then laugh wo =.=
hahax
then he do the 'kena chop' sign....
HAHAx...

after tat then veri little joh....
hmmmm
duno y leh
but nvm lo...
at least he got help me open the door lu...
i notice he like no expression like tat de
duno wat happen...

then when i wiping my plates hoh
i was like singing the 'fallin 4 u' song xD
then curi curi try 2 look at him aso
hahax...=p

after service
me, deidre, kin lam,andrew n charmaine go cafe87 lo
my whole class there ma
wah
they reali got a lot of food lo
hahax....
dickson feed me a crispy ham stick
hahax....
then kelvin aso let me eat the bread n butter pudding....
hahax...
after tat they all clean clean lo...
mai wait 4 them

then we go buy bubble tea....
me,deidre,kelvin n chee
after tat go chee house chit chat....
veri funny lo xD
then after tat dad came joh
balik lo
quite hapi day
hahax

o ya!
saw chris n his gf!
hold hand leh xD
jealous lo! hahax
then mai tease them lo
the gf aso laughing
hahax...
so cute la ^^

No comments: