Tuesday, August 25, 2009

colbie caillat - fallin' for you

i dono, but i think i may b fallin 4 u
dropping so quickly, mayb i should keep tis 2 myself
wait until i noe u better

im trying not 2 tel u, but i wan 2
im scared of wat you'll say
so im hiding wat im feeling
but im tired of holding tis inside my head

i've been spending all my time jus thinking about u
i duno wat 2 do, i think im fallin for u
i've been waitin all my life, n now i found you
i duno wat 2 do, i think im fallin 4 u
im fallin 4 u~~~~

2day i veri hapi
u noe y?
korean guy talked 2 me! XDXDXDXD
he was like hand signalling me
but its stil communicating right? xD

he aso talk 2 me la...but veri veri little....
about the kitchen stuff...=.=
then i aso pass him the plates....
hand touch hand XD
m i paranoid or wat? HAHAHAHAx.....

then when nearing the end....he was drinking water in kitchen
he signal again 2 me whether wan drink anot
xD
i say i wan ah....
then he jus show me then ownself drink joh =.=
swt la xD

but im so hapi
got communicate xD
i thought wont hav joh
wakakakaka =p
hope 2molo wil get better! =)

No comments: