Thursday, August 13, 2009

missing something...

can u make up ur mind wat the hell do u wan????
keep changing ur mind....
u think u r the oni wan living on tis damn earth izit??
damn it la...
i dun care adi
the more i care....the more u drive me crazy!
shit u la...
u're my family but u r driving me crazy!
dun treat me like a child!
im not a child!
damn it!

im missing something
it's like there's a hole in my heart..
save me
from here
take me away

n i reali hung over guys adi i guess
im jus looking oni
not finding anything serious
except if im reali sure...
coz reali like no feel wei
where is my love feeling?
i think i lost it T.T

i used 2 b love drunk but now im hung over
i love u 4ever
4ever is over
we used 2 kiss all nite
but now it's jus a bar fight
dun call me crying
say helo 2 gudbye~~~~

n guys tat im interested r like smokers???
why why why?
i hate smokers!
such a handsome face but smoke?
wasted la....=.=

No comments: