Tuesday, August 18, 2009

kidnap my heart

kidnap my heart n take me away
to a place where i've never been
it wil b jus u n me
2gether now n 4ever~~~~

it's my own compose song xD
to the guy tat i 1 day wil love 4eva n always
duno who r u
but im here 2 say tat all i need is u~~~

i wish people's status were written like a halo above their head
single? taken? married? lesbian or gay?
coz mayb u think u n tis guy has something
but no no no
he's taken
he's married
he's gay!
tats the sad part =.=

do chefs all smoke?
coz im kind of always looking at my chef lecturer xD
got 2
i noe one smokes
i duno about the other one
i hope not!
he has a baby face
so cute n chubby
i guess im suitable 2 b chefs gf coz they r all not small size!
they r in jus the right size which suits me
not thin....
big size
tall
mayb fat but not too fat
like me =)

No comments: