Thursday, August 27, 2009

no contact =(

2day langsung apa pun tak ada lo...
haizzz =.=
jus look at him oni
dunno whether he got look at me anot leh
after class was walking bside him lo
but he on headphones
so how 2 talk 2 him leh???

tel me la
how 2 get a guy attention?
how 2 talk 2 a guy?
make fren wit him?
haizzz
tell me laaa

then i heard my fren, tat is a fren of his
say tat he jus broke up wit his gf a few months ago
aiyo
getting more complicated
now i wil b thinking is he over it?
haizzz
so many complications
then my fren aso say he rich de, computer genius, dun reali like 2 stay in korea, say korean gal not pretty....
harrrr
if korean gal aso not pretty, then i how oh.....
reali shitty wei....=.=
bad day bad day......for my love

but wit my frens
2day is fun day =)
went 2 pizza hut 4 lunch...
then chit chat play play....xD enjoyable....
thx guys
i love u guys =)
fren life veri gud
love life not so gud =.=
haizzz

No comments: