Monday, June 29, 2009

monday! period! =.=

i tel u ah....my period leaking like a paip water like tat man 2day...=.=
reali geram lo....haiz....
finaly im back home adi...2day skool until 7pm wo.....babi the lecturer la...
lucky during presentation he listened 2 wat i said...
if not tembak him....

then 2day kin lam mood aso not gud...
haiz...i lazy go care adi lo....he veri hard 4 me 2 get close 2 him n understand him leh.....
i hug him again 2day lo xD
i was like wan piggy back on his back lo...but didnt la...later i break his bone xD
then 2day i oni noe tat the whole class say i like kin lam...
hahax...but i told them he adi got gal adi lo...so they understand....
i like him aso no use la....he aso dun like me...
its a 2 way thing....
so anyway im quite ok wit it adi...
now all i wan is tat he bcome his oldself...hapi n smiling...tats all i wan.....

i called him on the phone yesterday lo...
jus 2 talk 2 him 4 fun....
but mostly it was bcoz kelvin asked me 2 do it....i aso duno y....
then i had the courage....so i jus called...
i like 2 hear his voice over the phone....unfortunately he is not my guy....
so cant call him everyday....=.= haizzz

2day somemore call me lao po...
i think his brain reali got problem or something =.=
like i wil believe it....he calls every gal he's lao po...
not oni me....so its nothing special....
i told him i rather him call me monkey xD

n then duno y reali hoh...tis few days extra close wit kelvin....
he keep like kind of temaning me....
izit bcoz the msg i wrote on msn?
i wrote tat y everyone aso pair pair except me?
did he get tat?
my other frens got tat lo...tats y 2day they ask me about it....hahax..
well....if he reali acted coz of tat...well...he does not hav 2 wori la...
im totaly fine lo...
i can sense like either he like elizabeth or elizabeth like him...
i reali duno lo...
confuse wei =X
but now me n him r like closer frens....he's stil childish n funny....xD
n dickson aso....stil wit deidre...
chee chee still chee chee xD

No comments: