Thursday, June 18, 2009

frens wit the guys is not a bad thing!

well...tis few days i totally veri gud n fun lo!
talk wit the guys....had fun wit everyone lo....xD

hug kin lam xD.....i noe he is taken adi tats y i oni dare hug wan lo....
coz i noe he wont like me lu...
but seriously....i like 2 hug him...it feels comfortable....
i duno wat he feels la....but sometime he jus let me hug...
so i guess he is fine wit it...
though sometime he keep on saying he taken adi...
but i dun care....stil wanna hug him xD

i try get close 2 the other guys....some dun like wan lo...
so i dun dare near them...oni near kin lam lu....xD he do not seem 2 mind de....
me n him r like best buds adi gua...
so i dun feel anything when he talk about his bao bei
i somemore support wan lu...
c how gud m i as a fren? xD
then 2day i wore the necklace....he say veri nice...wan buy 4 his bao bei...
i was like =.= ....surely i dun let lo...
tats my necklace....wer can go buy 4 his bao bei leh?
i ask him go buy other thing....=p

then i aso quite close 2 kelvin tat day....
we were having our fidelio class...
i sat wit him...
then his comp spoil canot sign in...
so we shared....
he veri weird but in a funny way lo...made me laugh xD

then wit dickson is ok ok lo...
coz he always wit daidre...
he like her izit? xD
i think so lo....
tats y sometime i wont disturb them de lo....
they look quite sweet 2gether aso lo....=)
sure i jealous c them like tat lo...
but wats the choice?
no guy interested in me aso =.=
dun care...
b frens wit them then i aso satisfied jor =)

then 2day the eugene n ee chian said hi 2 me lo...
i was like shock lo...
then we chatted lo...
i mean usually they dun chat wit me wan ma....
so i quite hapi lo xD
they somemore say wan follow me n my frens (kin lam, dickson,daidre) go makan wo...
we went uptown lu...
the big ice cafe....
at the end they came wit wei loon n pui yan....
they sat another table la...
tis eugene n ee chian like so funny lo...xD
when they go back tat time somemore ask me sit their car....
i wan la...but im wit my frens ma...not gud ma...so i said no >.<
first time guy ask me sit their car leh...haiz....
aso duno whether got next time anot >.<
i wit my frens ma! cant jus dump them like tat.....hehe...i gud leh =p

so im practically veri gud at skool tis few days lo =D hapi!
but my horoscope! say until i veri hua xin like tat lo.... =.= geram
it said tat someone wanna get intimate wit me....but i dun wan...wanna hav fun...
dun wan settle down....
omg.....
i dun wan the guys think tat im a hua xin gal lo! =.=

No comments: