Monday, June 1, 2009

i guess i jus dun hav it

yeah....i jus guess i dun hav it rite now...
n i duno when it wil come 2 me!
i reali wan it....
i reali hope 2 find a person i wil click wit...
the person tat wil feel the same as me....
wer r u???

like i said....the other guy got gf adi...
n i think nearly all the guys in my class adi got gf adi...
either tat or they adi got a gal tat they like...
example 4 him....
2day had fun wit him in thr morning wit our frens....
but then when his lao po came....he was like so down =.=
it hurts my heart 2 c tat u noe....
sometime i jus wish she aso wil like him back....
even thought it hurt my heart....
coz i wan him 2 smile n b hapi....
surely i wish tat the person tat he needs is me....
but unfortunately....he doesnt need me...he need her....
now i'll jus b his shoulder.....his fren....tats all i guess.....
i wish i can turn back time....
to the day when he jokingly ask me 2 b his lao po....
i would hav said yessss.....

No comments: